www.thunderbird-kit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aaron Scott

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Hello Thunderbird enthusiasts,
I have designed and patented the hottest accessories for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird! My kit includes the Tonneau top, Skirts, and Headlight rings. These accessories bring the classic look that Ford intended to capture. I'm honored to have these accessories for such a beautiful and unique american automobile. I have recieved nothing but positive feedback, especially at the Fabulous Fords Forever Show in LA. Please tell me what you think! www.thunderbird-kit.com
Sincerely,
Aaron Scott

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Aaron Scott:
On this board we saw pictures of this kit a while back and it was $1000. Now you want $2600 for the whole thing? Sorry. I'm not interested.

Hello Jimmy,
What you saw for $1000 dollars was on Ebay. This is an auction web site, I'm sure you know this. I started the bidding very low so that there could be some fun auction action. I recieved 17 hits and sold the kit for $2200. I made $5 over my wholesale price and had fun testing the market! We offer a package deal for the whole kit, $2195.
Thanks for the response,
Aaron Scott
Originally posted by JimmyFitz:
Aaron Scott:
On this board we saw pictures of this kit a while back and it was $1000. Now you want $2600 for the whole thing? Sorry. I'm not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back