WTB- Replacement Carburetor 1969 429

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
M

Map

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I need to replace the carburetor on a 1969 N code Thunderbird. Does anyone have a rebuilt autolite for sale or a recommended replacement?
Thanks.

map

I need to replace the carburetor on a 1969 N code Thunderbird. Does anyone have a rebuilt autolite for sale or a recommended replacement?
Thanks.

Hello,
I recently acquired an OEM 1969 4300 Carb coded C9ZF-D as part of a larger parts purchase for my 67. It appears to have been rebuilt at some point but I have no details. Rebuild kits and guides are available at: https://www.carbkitsource.com/manuals/cm043.html
I do not need this for my car and am willing to part with it. I have a number of pictures I took that I can send to you if you text your cell number or email to 571-343-9126.

20190224_132605.jpg

map

I have my original off my 68. Its from a 429 Thunderjet engine. It was taken off the engine that had 60k on it. Its been sitting on a shelf for 7 years. If you want it offer me a price.

I have my original off my 68. Its from a 429 Thunderjet engine. It was taken off the engine that had 60k on it. Its been sitting on a shelf for 7 years. If you want it offer me a price.

Thanks, but my son purchased a new one, so it looks like I am set.

Back