WTB PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR FOR 67-69 T-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I know these are impossible to find, not really needing or wanting to sell, however seeing that I have two of them ws curious as to what it could bring. Let me know if you are interested. Great condition, little pitting ...

I know these are impossible to find, not really needing or wanting to sell, however seeing that I have two of them ws curious as to what it could bring. Let me know if you are interested. Great condition, little pitting ...

Hello. Are they adjustable?

Passenger side factory mirrors were all manual

Ok. I have just purchased a 67 and my driver mirror is adjustable. I do not have a passenger one. If it is retrofitted with an original passenger one, is it still considered original?

Ok. I have just purchased a 67 and my driver mirror is adjustable. I do not have a passenger one. If it is retrofitted with an original passenger one, is it still considered original?
This is a factory 67 Ford Thunderbird passenger side mirror very rare

This is a factory 67 Ford Thunderbird passenger side mirror very rare
Understood. My question is if it is fitted on to a car that didn't originally have one, is it easy to fit?

Understood. My question is if it is fitted on to a car that didn't originally have one, is it easy to fit?
Yes you just need to use the driver side as a reference for your drill marks for the 2 mounting screws

Ok. How much do you want for it?
You might want to do a little research on these first to see what a quote on quote holy grail these are. Ive only ever seen two for sale, the last one about 6 years ago sold on ebay for $1200

You might want to do a little research on these first to see what a quote on quote holy grail these are. Ive only ever seen two for sale, the last one about 6 years ago sold on ebay for $1200
Need close up pictures.

Factory passenger side mirror off 1967 T-Bird
RH Mirror 67 T-Bird.jpg

more pics you can see factory casting number
mirror.jpgmirror.....jpgmirror.......jpgmiror..jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OneAmongOthers, I guess it's a matter of what you want and what you are willing to pay for your wants? I just sold mine for $1,500.00 (NOS in the box with gasket and mounting instructions) ...
C7SZ-17696-A.jpg

30.01.2019 008.JPG 003.JPG 005.JPG Fantastic ! As I wrote before....I was locking around in our www. for about 2 and a half years for an original passenger mirror for my 68 and finally found one last December from a mans parts car. He was very helpful and dismantled it from the car and shipped it to me here in Spain. The mirror was cracked and the housing had some minor pickles. Local glass guy made me a new one with a perfect fit and I send the housing for a re-chrome. The gasket I managed to make myself.
Now it is on my car and I am very happy with that considering how rare these mirrors are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back