WTB 2004 Front Bumper Cover

WesTxStoner425

WesTxStoner425

2004 Platinum over Sand interior
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Had a very low-speed altercation with a brick mailbox. Scuffed the bumper on the passenger side just before the wheel well. Bodyshop says a few piesces are missing right at the wheel well edge and that a repair may not last and will probably crack. I have seen some urethane repairs on bumpers that looked do-able, but I would like to see what's available here first. My zip is 79924 if you need to look up shipping. I included the color on the off chance someone has one that matches; I expect to have to get it painted regardless.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Several listed on ebay-
Ended up having the bumper repaired. Total cost to fix the fiberglass damage and remove scuffs and paint to blend came out to $1600. The repair is so good you cannot see the blend in paint on the fender. Looks perfect! (Other than shop used stainless screws to reattach the fender and bumper, rather than the black anodized ones original to the car; easy fix). I am truly amazed at how well the new paint and clearcoat matched the original 19 year old paint.

Back