WTB- 2002 BCM Body Control Module

1Baddiva
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Looking for a BCM for my 2002 Thunderbird. Have looked nationwide junk yards. Any suggestions. I have a brand new looking Thunderbird with very low miles and no parts for it that just sits in my garage.
Signed beside myself

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Which one do you need? I know of the Front and Rear Electronics Modules, Powertrain Control Module, ABS Controll Module, Air Conditioning Control Module, Remote Entry Control Module, and an Engine Control Module. I haven’t beard of a BCM (I assume that’s for Body Control Module) and haven’t seen it in my shop manual or wiring diagrams (2005 model year).
Replacing the electronics modules requires carefully checking the VIN and part numbers to get the correct version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one do you need? I know of the Front and Rear Electronics Modules, Powertrain Control Module, ABS Controll Module, Air Conditioning Control Module, Remote Entry Control Module, and an Engine Control Module. I haven’t beard of a BCM (I assume that’s for Body Control Module) and haven’t seen it in my shop manual or wiring diagrams (2005 model year).
Replacing the electronics modules requires carefully checking the VIN and part numbers to get the correct vension.
YES it is the body control module part # 1W6Z14B205A. I have the Ford dealership and my mechanic looking for the part to no provail. Limited Thunderbirds made limited parts. So I wait for a miracle. Looked on Ebay, online etc. Thanks for your quick response. Any suggestions or help I am so open, have a new looking low mileage car that doesnt run and Ford has no resolution for their product.

Thank you for the info. If they are selling me a refurbished one for the price of my kidney lol... does that mean mine can be refurbished? I'm not a mechanic but before I purchase a refurbished one I need alittle educating.

Thank you for the info. If they are selling me a refurbished one for the price of my kidney lol... does that mean mine can be refurbished? I'm not a mechanic but before I purchase a refurbished one I need alittle educating.

You might want to call the places that sell the rebuilt FEMs and see if they do the BCM too. Here is a thread and list of places https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum...ront-electronic-module.5560/page-2#post-37984

Make sure you let us know what happens.

Well I appreciate all your help but to no prevail seem to be running into the same no parts anywhere cant refurbish. Guess I will have to wait in line for one at a junk yard along with everyone else. Any 2002-2005 Thunderbird owners know of any class action suits. For most old cars have parts or aftermarket or something

Any 2002-2005 Thunderbird owners know of any class action suits. For most old cars have parts or aftermarket or something

There's a rebuilt one here for 475.00, so what's the problem? Why would you think that Ford is under any obligation to provide new parts for your 17 year old used car? :rolleyes: My understanding is that Federal law states that automobile manufacturers must have parts available for all models for 10 years. Aftermarket parts are supply/demand. Unfortunately, this car was not a big seller when it was new, and therefore not a huge desire for aftermarket companies to make parts and they wouldn't make a BCM anyway.

Yes I called on the rebuilt and they said they were all returned for they didn't work. After market parts dont work tried that. Thank you for the info, I guess when I purchased my car never thought I would run into this. I guess I will have to wait for a miracle.

Back