WTB: 2002- 2005 Thunderbird Logo Mat Set

JRMedved
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm seeking a new or gently used set of the Ford Thunderbird Logo floor mats (specifically as pictured):

• Driver & Passenger Side Floor Mats
  • Rear Shelf Mat
  • Trunk Mat
Logo Mat Set.jpg

If you have (any of) these for sale, or know of where I may find any of these, I would appreciate your reply.

Many thanks!

-Jeff

All -

I'm seeking a set of new or gently used factory front carpeted floor mat set for a 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster (with the ash (gray) interior), Ford Part # 4W6Z-7613000-BAA , as pictured:

358847681_o.jpg
If you have a set of these available or otherwise know where I may locate a set, I would appreciate your reply. (I am NOT seeking any aftermarket mats.)

Many thanks!

-Jeff

All -

I'm seeking a set of new or gently used factory front carpeted floor mat set for a 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster (with the ash (gray) interior), Ford Part # 4W6Z-7613000-BAA , as pictured:

View attachment 3313
If you have a set of these available or otherwise know where I may locate a set, I would appreciate your reply. (I am NOT seeking any aftermarket mats.)

Many thanks!

-Jeff
You may want to check out this E-Bay listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Ford-...h=item3646d91b6b:g:wN0AAOSwIKNcLAKC:rk:5:pf:0

Thanks, Bob. Saw those...they’re for an ‘05 Cashmere Edition. I need the ash (gray) set for 2004.

So, I'm struggling with the (correct) part number listed above. It appears that the Ford part designation for 7613000 is the entire floor carpeting. The Ford part designation for the floor mat(s) kit is 7613086. That said, I would think logic would dictate that the 2004 Ford Thunderbird Floor Mat Kit would be 4W6Z-7613086-AA or 4W6Z-7613086-BA, but I cannot seem to be able to confirm any of this.

So, I am wondering if anyone out there has a way to confirm that correct part number for the 2004 Ford Thunderbird "Ford - Kit - Floor Contour Mat" part number (ash)?

Back