WTB: 2002-2005 Thunderbird Deluxe Logo Rear Shelf Mat

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
JRMedved
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am seeking the rear shelf mat that is the match for the deluxe T-Bird logo'd floor and trunk mat. This is the crescent mat that sits on the shelf behind the seats, as shown in the images below...

Logo Mat Set.jpgMat Kit.jpgShelf Mat.jpg

I am not sure if these were a Ford accessory mat offering or an aftermarket mat produced to match them (I'd love to know the OEM Part # of this little mat if anyone is familiar).

These were an aftermarket item. They were never made or sold by Ford. They were available through Thunderbird Concepts LLC out of San Diego. The company ceased operating in 2011. You’ll need to luck out on the secondary market or have a set custom made.

Boosting this post (again). I'm still seeking the rear shelf mat.

shelf-mat-jpg.15511

Curious if ANYONE even has one of these shelf mats in their car?

Boosting this post (again). I'm still seeking the rear shelf mat.

shelf-mat-jpg.15511

Curious if ANYONE even has one of these shelf mats in their car?
I do. I kept it and replaced the worn out floor mats but the logo on the new mats is a bit different. Doesn't have the turquois. I plan on keeping all so not much help.

Back