WTB 2002-2005 Header Trim moulding

tcapoccia

tcapoccia

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Wanted new or used windshield moulding with the Homelink and Map lights from 2003-2005 Tbird. The part number for a 2004 4W6Z-7603606-AAA, but any of those three years will work. Looking for one in very good condition for my '02 Bird with only 3400 miles. Thanks.

Tony Capoccia
Midlothian, TX

2002 Inspiration Yellow 3500 miles

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You will note, the pinned post here says to search ebay. There is one for sale here- https://ebay.us/MzbZ9N

Your other option is the junkyard.

FYI that is probably the only one you will see for months, so if you need/want it, you better buy it ASAP!

View attachment 19590
Biddle, A great big Thanks for the link, as I went to it right away and the the brand new Header Trim is now sitting in my garage waiting for a new Gentex mirror to arrive so I can do both at the same time. I have owned five Retro Birds; a Brand New 2005 Black with Red, an '02 Yellow bought with 264 miles when it was 9 years old, then a Mountain Grey '03, then an '02 Turquoise with 5,000 miles in 2019, then finally sold my 2020 Z4 M40i, and then last week bought my current Yellow '02 with 3400 original miles and is absolutely showroom new condition. I have always installed the '04-'05 Homelink upper consoles on the previous '02s, and was sure that I wouldn't be able this time, but you made it possible....Thanks again. I just keep coming back to TBirds.. I still love their style and legacy.

Tony
Midlothian, Texas

Back