WTB 1984 manual turbo coupe

T

Turbo Tbird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
I'm looking for an 83 to 86 manual turbo Tbird. If it needs some TLC we can negotiate but I'm not looking to do a whole engine swap. I'm in the southern IN region but can make a long drive if your Tbird looks worth it. Thanks for reading

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello, I am new to this forum so I just saw your WTB post.
I had not thought of selling my car but might be interested in doing so depending on where our conversation goes.
I have owned my 1984 Turbo Coupe 5 spd since 1987. It has 122k on it and the engine and trans have never been apart. Still has the original clutch even. Has new injectors, alternator and tires. Just had new tailpipe too. Car was repainted factory color about 15 years ago. There is one area that could use a re-do. I have been driving it regularly this summer and it has been great fun. Better on gas than my Suburban too.
The car is stock and has always been adult driven. Not a rocket but fun to drive.
Located in Syracuse NY area. Let me know if you have any interest.

1758C564-A6EB-4E9D-ACB5-6357A90C1CA0.jpeg16620A48-64C0-4122-94A6-E104895F0260.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back