WTB 1969 Dashboard bottom

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Eber
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi. I need the underside of the car's dashboard. It is a small piece that sits at the bottom of the steering column, serving as a finish for the lower panel. It's actually a seam of the bottom panel.Do colleagues know the name of that panel amendment and where can I find it? Thanks. Eber

Please don't post parts wanted or for sale in the general forums. There is a forum that says parts wanted/for sale. On a side note, in recent weeks, this has become a real problem. If someone could explain to me why people will not post parts wanted/for sale in the forum labeled parts wanted/for sale, it may be helpful. I've tried to make it as obvious as possible.

parts-wanted.jpg

Hi. Biddle..I believe users post the pieces in the wrong place because they don't notice that we have a correct place. The speed of information makes the user perceive only the immediate without exploring the whole. in fact I hadn't noticed the parts section. Suggestion: create an alert when posting. In my case the forum suggested several discussions already presented. I looked over and didn't see the subject matter, so I posted my order. if at the time of posting there was an alert: if it is related to parts (buying and selling) please observe the proper section..Hugs. Eber

Hi. I need the underside of the car's dashboard. It is a small piece that sits at the bottom of the steering column, serving as a finish for the lower panel. It's actually a seam of the bottom panel.Do colleagues know the name of that panel amendment and where can I find it? Thanks. Eber

i have one. if you still need need it let me know

Back