WTB 1969 Coupe Driver’s Door Panel

T

ThunderingHerd

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
What an amazing site! At the risk of making an extremely long post, I have the opportunity to buy my buddy’s 1969 coupe that we spent many hours driving when he’d have an argument with his folks and wanted to cool off. Now, she can be mine although she’s sat for a number of years and needs some love. He’s making me an incredible deal but I’ve noticed the driver’s door panel is missing. It’s not the nostalgic ride of my dreams if I’m up against a bare metal door.

I’ve spent considerable time looking through eBay and the rest of the internet but, are there any manufacturers who can reproduce one or any OEM available in the market?

Thanks!

What an amazing site! At the risk of making an extremely long post, I have the opportunity to buy my buddy’s 1969 coupe that we spent many hours driving when he’d have an argument with his folks and wanted to cool off. Now, she can be mine although she’s sat for a number of years and needs some love. He’s making me an incredible deal but I’ve noticed the driver’s door panel is missing. It’s not the nostalgic ride of my dreams if I’m up against a bare metal door.

I’ve spent considerable time looking through eBay and the rest of the internet but, are there any manufacturers who can reproduce one or any OEM available in the market?

Thanks!

Thanks!
what color? i might have a black one in the cloth wrap in black

Back