Wiper Switch?! help please 78

Z78Tbird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
my wipers have stopped working in my 78. I ordered a switch for it but the one that came it was a slider, all i can find are slider switches. Has anyone else ran into this issue? if so could you please help me out. Even my local mech has no idea.

I am running into this issue also. Mine work but sometimes when the wipers are on, and i turn the switch to the stop position, the wipers freeze in the center of the windshield. I work at a pep boys store and when I ordered a switch, i got the same thing you got, a slider switch. I am attempting to find the part number of the switch from Ford as we speak. In the aftermarket world, there is a serious cataloging error for the right switch.

I am running into this issue also. Mine work but sometimes when the wipers are on, and i turn the switch to the stop position, the wipers freeze in the center of the windshield. I work at a pep boys store and when I ordered a switch, i got the same thing you got, a slider switch. I am attempting to find the part number of the switch from Ford as we speak. In the aftermarket world, there is a serious cataloging error for the right switch.

I think I have a correct oem Ford switch for you. Please text my cell at
626-253-5641
It's from a 77 T-Bird.

Ron

Back