Win this 1957 Ford Thunderbird!

CrossBones
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I've donated my '57 T-Bird to Esperanza Academy, a tuition-free independent middle school for underprivileged girls in Lawrence, Massachusetts, and they're raffling it off! Only 1,000 tickets will be sold at $100 a chance. You can find out more about the car and the school, see more pictures of the car, and buy tickets on-line here:

The winner will be drawn on May 6, 2020, and you do not need to be present to win... oh, yes, the 1957 Mass tags

Thank you for your consideration and support!

1957T-Bird.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

:cool:I always wanted a 1957 Thunderbird ... I just purchased a ticket .... Maybe my time is coming!

Your avatar looks painful. Hope that you healed up well.

Hi, everyone,

Thanks to all of you who bought a ticket for Esperanza Academy's 1957 Thunderbird raffle, we very much appreciate it! Unfortunately the COVID-19 pandemic hit us just as the season was about to kick off, and ticket sales have taken it on the chin. Esperanza has moved the drawing date to July 4th, so if you don't have your ticket yet, or you think you'd like to buy another ticket or two, you still have a chance!

Only 1,000 thickets will be sold ($100/ticket) and you can get yours here: https://www.esperanzaacademy.org/thunderbird.

I've attached a message from Esperanza Academy that was sent to everyone who bought a ticket.

Thank you all again for supporting this important cause!

Attachments

• EA T-Bbird raffle extended.pdf
    322.4 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations!!!!!!
Phillip Willardson of Worthington MN
winner.jpg

Attachments

• Thunderbird Raffle – Esperanza Academy.pdf
    315.6 KB · Views: 0
Back