white premium for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oldcarnut38

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
I have a white premium-white top-180 miles-red/black full interior package-trunk never un-loaded yet-will sell to order new 03 coral(supposed to be the color). Sticker was about 40,500. Will sell for 43,000 I could not find a dealer around here that even had one close to sticker if he even had a car. Call if interested--Thanks 573-873-5184

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What is your 2003 Thunderbird going to cost? MSRP? I can get that ordered from California and drop shipped to you at MSRP if you are interested. Good luck on $43,000 for your used Thunderbird. You can buy a brand new Thunderbird in Southern California for $40,500 and have it shipped cheaper.

Shipping from Calif. to here is 1000 to 1300 depending on carrier.Talked to a dealer in this area today and he would not budge off 43,000. Can not find close to sticker around here. have heard all kinds of stories about 03 prices. Have not a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back