Where can I find good interior console trim

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
D
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I just received my 64 convertible and it is in really good shape. I want to get the console chrome looking trim cleaned up and am not sure how to do so. Does anyone know where i can find good interior trim for something like this? I have looked on Larry's and a couple of other sites but no one carries this type of product.

Any ideas?

A few interior chrome pieces are available new, but most is not, to my knowledge. However it seems there are plenty of parts cars out there. My recommendation, clean everything up as best you can, then keep your eyes open. Some Thunderbird parts dealers have a yard of cars being parted out -- that may be a source. Next, check the ads in Hemmings or other classifieds. If you don't immediately find what you're looking for there, be patient and watch -- every do often someone has a car being parted out. People tend to grab the seats, the steering wheels, motors, trannys, and exterior trim, but you might be able to make a deal on interior chrome. I've managed to pick up lots of chrome pieces, both inside and out, from these parts cars (and a steering wheel! And power seats!).

Back