Website Update Complete!

biddle

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
It took a while, but I finally got the website updated! The back end of our website is very complex. Please report any errors or feedback by replying to this thread.

If you find the forum useful, please consider upgrading your free account to support the club and pay it forward so we can reach more Thunderbird owners! It would really help out if you upgraded your account and supported our club/site. Your membership upgrade instantly unlocks special features on the site, your profile will indicate your membership under your name, you will be mentioned in our weekly newsletter. It also removes all the ads from the site when you are logged in! It also helps purchase ads, pay for software and the server, but I also see it as a pat on the back for my 18 years of hard work on this website! There is a very good chance the existing lifetime memberships will switch to annual memberships, so if you have been on the fence, upgrade today and get grandfathered in! Click here to learn more about supporting the forum.

It took a while, but I finally got the website updated! The back end of our website is very complex. Please report any errors or feedback by replying to this thread.

If you find the forum useful, please consider upgrading your free account to support the club and pay it forward so we can reach more Thunderbird owners! It would really help out if you upgraded your account and supported our club/site. Your membership upgrade instantly unlocks special features on the site, your profile will indicate your membership under your name, you will be mentioned in our weekly newsletter. It also removes all the ads from the site when you are logged in! It also helps purchase ads, pay for software and the server, but I also see it as a pat on the back for my 18 years of hard work on this website! There is a very good chance the existing lifetime memberships will switch to annual memberships, so if you have been on the fence, upgrade today and get grandfathered in! Click here to learn more about supporting the forum.
The system will not keep me logged in and makes me reset password every time I try to log in.

The system will not keep me logged in and makes me reset password every time I try to log in.
I've logged in on various devices including my phone without any issues. This sounds like something deleting your cookies on your device or some other privacy software. Try clearing your browser cache and/or cookies or another web browser or device.

Back