Wanted: 1987 -1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Hello Thunderbird enthusiasts,

I am looking for a running, reliable and reasonably priced, 1987, 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe with a 2.3 turbo motor and manual 5-speed. Or possibly even a clean 1989 - 1995 Thunderbird SC supercharged coupe. No automatics please. T - Bird could be bone stock or highly modified it doesn't matter. Should pass stringent California smog come by hook or crook, I don't care how ; ) I am in Northern California (Fairfax), 45 minutes from San Francisco

Not looking for a trailer queen necessarily or, a vehicle with a sh*t ton of miles on it either. Body should be good condition, paint doesn't have to be perfect as to what's be expected from a 31 year old vehicle. Give me a shout and let me know what you got also, upgrades and modifications done (if any) and please send a couple of pics and a price of what you're asking for the vehicle. Thanks! Send info and pictures to hidefprocinema@*********

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back