Want Bird at MSRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

gene, they don't have any 02's left but I know a dealer here in York. Pa. where you can order an 03 at MSRP if you are interested.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

ditto on the Koons Ford in Sterling Virginia...I bought my yellow one there on April 9 for MSRP...they have 3 in stock and more coming....my sales guy was William Ware...I was in and out in under 2 hours.

Flair

It is very hard to find a Thunderbird at MSRP in Southern California unless you find a cancellation or order the car and don't mind waiting. What color do you want?

In case anyone doesn't know, dealers can arrange to drop ship for local delivery at a fraction of what it would cost to drive it back yourself. I bought my 2002 through a NJ dealer and had it delivered locally in California [including prep and courtesy fees] for about $400 extra.

I would be interested in a red with a white top with full accent interior at MSRP to be shipped to me.

Gene: Call Findlay Ford and ask directly for the owner Mr. Stan Kujawa. He has had a yellow premium on his lot for over 3-4 months. At first he wanted 54k...now it is in the front of his lot for 0$ down and 540$ a month or something like that..I didnt buy mine from him as he was price gouging, but now he cant get rid of it...give him hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back