Traveling top repair in Florida 60s

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
newbie to this forum.

I have a question that I’m sure someone on this forum knows the answer.

Can someone tell me the name & phone # of the T-Bird convertible top guru who travels through Florida & repairs the power top mechanisms on 64-66 T-Birds?

Try "Convertible Top Guys" Ph. 1-800-999-2892 They might know who your looking for.

newbie to this forum.

I have a question that I’m sure someone on this forum knows the answer.

Can someone tell me the name & phone # of the T-Bird convertible top guru who travels through Florida & repairs the power top mechanisms on 64-66 T-Birds?

When you post in the future your subject/title should be a summary of your post. "64-66 Thunderbird" could mean anything . I've revised your title. Thanks for posting.
3262_dab473e652d281fdf726432922698f15.jpg

Thanks Cam for the lead. I was able to contact him & he’s the right man for the job. Very much appreciated,

Stuart

Same issue with my 64 for some reason I'm unable to seevTom Chitwood email address. Hope can I get hold of him?

Tom Chitwood is soooo awesome! Converrible top good electrical all back to original and working perfect.

Back