trailer hitch wiring harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
drumgene

drumgene

Last seen
I just wanted to let anyone interested know that this wiring harness------Tow Ready 118366 T-One Connector Assembly with Low Side Switching Converter --- will work on a 2002 tbird. I purchased it on amazon for about fifty bucks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I just wanted to let anyone interested know that this wiring harness------Tow Ready 118366 T-One Connector Assembly with Low Side Switching Converter --- will work on a 2002 tbird. I purchased it on amazon for about fifty bucks.
Where did you find a trailer hitch? Thanks...

I did a little checking and I discovered that I ordered it from etrailer.com and I looked to see it they still carry it and I can’t find it on their website any longer, sorry.

I did a little checking and I discovered that I ordered it from etrailer.com and I looked to see it they still carry it and I can’t find it on their website any longer, sorry.
Not surprising since the car hasn't been in production in over a decade, and it was sold in relatively small numbers compared to the mainstream selling cars. About 68,000 were made from 2002-2005 which is peanuts in the automotive industry.

The connections plug in pretty much like on Ford Windstar? No need to cut and splice wires? Thanks...Warren

The tow ready 118366 T 0ne connector for Ford Winstar is available. Do the plug- ins work on an 02-05 Thunderbird without having to cut and splice wires? Thx....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back