Trailer hitch for 2002-2005 Thunderbird

• Thread starter Lori Carolina bluebird
  • Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lori Carolina bluebird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Uhaul hitch, part #24705. 2000 lb max weight. 1 1/4 receiver with ball included. Was used with a bicycle rack. Good condition. $70
We are in Charlotte, NC but travel to Wilmington, NC area once a month & could deliver anywhere between the 2 cities.

Attachments

• Tbird hitch.jpg
    Tbird hitch.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Tbird hitch2.jpg
    Tbird hitch2.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Weight limit.jpg
    Weight limit.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hitch #.jpg
    Hitch #.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 2
Uhaul hitch, part #24705. 2000 lb max weight. 1 1/4 receiver with ball included. Was used with a bicycle rack. Good condition. $70
We are in Charlotte, NC but travel to Wilmington, NC area once a month & could deliver anywhere between the 2 cities.
Would you ship it?

Would you ship it?
Will buy your hitch. I will use pay-pal and pay a total of $100. to help with shipping. If more is needed let me know what is a fair amount. I live in the zip code of 32210 or business 32017 which ever is the best for you.
Let me know how to complete sale. Thank you in advance for your prompt reply. John ************

Lori,
Could you give me a call, ************, Thanks John

Lori,
Still learning the system for communication on the site. I sent this last evening, wanted to make sure you got it. John

Will buy your hitch. I will use pay-pal and pay a total of $100. to help with shipping. If more is needed let me know what is a fair amount. I live in the zip code of 32210 or business 32017 which ever is the best for you.
Let me know how to complete sale. Thank you in advance for your prompt reply. John ************

John,

We called & left a message right after your post last night. Will go to UPS today and check the shipping cost . I spoke with the other guy interested last night as well. If he does not send the paypal money today, we will call you back.

Thanks,
Dan & Lori

John,

We called & left a message right after your post last night. Will go to UPS today and check the shipping cost . I spoke with the other guy interested last night as well. If he does not send the paypal money today, we will call you back.

Thanks,
Dan & Lori

Thanks Dan, will be waiting for your call .,I got your voice mail but phone didn't get your number . John

I am in Burlington NC interested in hitch
Scott ************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back