Thunderbird Collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I own a hobby business dealing in miniature vehicles. I try to keewp a good stock of TBird items available, both vehicoles and other items (books, clothing, etc)in all vintages, but especially for the new cars. I give special pricing to my club members (ITC & MATC), and will pass this along to members of the Forum as well. I am looking for enough interest in the Thunderbird Chronicle, a new publication, to get the price to the low $20 range (10 or more interested parties needed). Email us, or give us your address, and we'll send you a list. Things are low now, because of the holidays, so we may need to reorder some items.

Skip & Lelia Panowitz

Red/Red/Red Premium

Tell me more about the Thunderbird Chronicle.
Sound interesting. They have installed a catagory link for collectables, check it out. Maybe you can list what you have.

Skip, do you handle plastic models, if so has anyone come out with the new bird in a glue together kit?

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

well, I'm not Skip but I can answer that. The concept has come out in a plastic snap together kit by Revell and a glue/screw together metal kit by Maisto/Testors. From there you can paint to make it look like a 2002. Wheels are all concept Wheels, just like the diecast models. Both are 1/24 scale and both have been out since 1999/2000.

I have picture links for them on the concept diecast page on my website.

hope this helps.

-

I would be interested in the Chronicle. Please send details about it. Especially the the 2002 Thunderbird accesories. Thanks.

Anyone interested in the Dealer Thunderbird Portfolio (coffee table book with the porthole); I have an extra copy that was purchased from the Ford dealer Estore and it has never been opened. Price is $165.00 plus freight. If you don't mind an opened copy; the price on the opened copy is $125.00 plus freight.

Anyone interested in the Thunderbird Concept car Press Kit. This is supposed to be rare. I purchased off of EBay and now have an extra copy. It is in a yellow 9x12" Portfolio that contains 31 sheets of text; one CD in its jacket with instructions and six color slides showing the car in different views. Price is $25.00 plus freight of $5.00.

The Thunderbird Concept Car Press Kit and the upopened copy of the Dealer Showroom Thunderbird portfolio have been sold. Thank you for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back