Thunderbird car club Rhode Island, south coast mass looking to start or join a club for thunderbird

Tbird Harley 03

Tbird Harley 03

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
67F004AD-477B-41FC-BD8E-0EB14DA6766E.jpeg 95E6F9B5-0C32-4ECB-8A2A-7ABB16C64B73.jpeg Looking to start a club for the Ford Thunderbirds 02-05 years But all thunderbirds and fords new and old are welcome and open to all who enjoy Fords in general looking to find like minded people who would like to assist in forming a club who don’t mind putting in some work to help, this would be a club where member decide and vote on all activities and fund raisers, charitable events , helping the community out through our passion of cars, weekly cruises, monthly meetings (dinners) to support local business in hopes of sponsors. This club would start off small and hopefully grow into something great with a little hard work and dedication we can make this is a unique and the kind of club people would want to be a part of. A friendly no judgement zone and recognize all are different and try and do things that everyone finds important to them. This would be a car club for the members and the communities we all live in and help each other out. We’re making a club but also building a family. If interested let me know and let’s get this started all it takes is a few dedicated people to get it started.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

View attachment 3659 View attachment 3658 Looking to start a club for the Ford Thunderbirds 02-05 years But all thunderbirds and fords new and old are welcome and open to all who enjoy Fords in general looking to find like minded people who would like to assist in forming a club who don’t mind putting in some work to help, this would be a club where member decide and vote on all activities and fund raisers, charitable events , helping the community out through our passion of cars, weekly cruises, monthly meetings (dinners) to support local business in hopes of sponsors. This club would start off small and hopefully grow into something great with a little hard work and dedication we can make this is a unique and the kind of club people would want to be a part of. A friendly no judgement zone and recognize all are different and try and do things that everyone finds important to them. This would be a car club for the members and the communities we all live in and help each other out. We’re making a club but also building a family. If interested let me know and let’s get this started all it takes is a few dedicated people to get it started.
Still looking for starter members it only takes 2 or 3 to start this let’s go Rhode Island or south coast mass or the Boston are South I’m sure there are some tbirds out there looking for a car club

I wish you the best with your endeavor. It sounds like the kind of club that I would enjoy. Being in NJ would make it impossible to attend.

:(

Still looking for starter members it only takes 2 or 3 to start this let’s go Rhode Island or south coast mass or the Boston are South I’m sure there are some tbirds out there looking for a car club
Print off flyers and keep them in your car to hand out or put on cars locally.

Thanks for the suggestion hopefully with that and word of mouth on here can get a club going

View attachment 3659 View attachment 3658 Looking to start a club for the Ford Thunderbirds 02-05 years But all thunderbirds and fords new and old are welcome and open to all who enjoy Fords in general looking to find like minded people who would like to assist in forming a club who don’t mind putting in some work to help, this would be a club where member decide and vote on all activities and fund raisers, charitable events , helping the community out through our passion of cars, weekly cruises, monthly meetings (dinners) to support local business in hopes of sponsors. This club would start off small and hopefully grow into something great with a little hard work and dedication we can make this is a unique and the kind of club people would want to be a part of. A friendly no judgement zone and recognize all are different and try and do things that everyone finds important to them. This would be a car club for the members and the communities we all live in and help each other out. We’re making a club but also building a family. If interested let me know and let’s get this started all it takes is a few dedicated people to get it started.
Hey, if you don't mind NY'ers (upstate NY that is .. LOL) I am in the Albany area, and might be interested. I also own a 1970 Chevy El Camino SS and am also a member of the New England Chapter of the National El Camino Owners Association. I'm close enough to be able to maybe attend some events. Keep us posted.

Hey, if you don't mind NY'ers (upstate NY that is .. LOL) I am in the Albany area, and might be interested. I also own a 1970 Chevy El Camino SS and am also a member of the New England Chapter of the National El Camino Owners Association. I'm close enough to be able to maybe attend some events. Keep us posted.
Will do the more the merrier I’m still trying to get more people in the area to help with getting it started and go from there my dad had an el Camino SS I remember me and him driving in it all the time

Will do the more the merrier I’m still trying to get more people in the area to help with getting it started and go from there my dad had an el Camino SS I remember me and him driving in it all the time
I will keep posting updates and things progress

I live in the middle of CT but with a boat in Mystic I am close to RI. I would love to meet up with some TBirds for a "Regatta" in the fall on Martha's Vinyard.

Block Island would work but not as many roads

Hi,

Did you ever get any more folks from Rhode Island? This might be of some interest, if I find the car I'm looking for.

Best of Luck in any case,
Rob
Thanks for asking as of yet not much of a response from any other T Birds around here, although I did take mine to a car show today and ended up winning a top pick trophy, was hoping by going there, there would be some other thunderbirds but out of I’d say 100 cars and trucks there was only my 03 bird and another 60’s or 70’s bird there.

Congratulations on the trophy. Based on your photo, I am presuming you are a fairly youthful owner of a retro bird. You are definitely in the minority. I'm happy to see that the spark of car enthusiasm hasn't gone out completely yet. Thanks for being a torch bearer.

Based on another forum's survey, there appears to be around 300 retro bird owners nationwide, interested enough to be members of a forum. Only 10 percent answered an age range question and most were 60-75, with only one answering under 40. Given the demographics of Rhode Island, there probably won't be a large pool of owners to pick from. I've only regularly seen a Merlot colored one near me. If I see it parked, I will try to contact the owner to gauge their interest.

I'd be willing to assist you if you decide to forge ahead. PM and I can provide my contact information.

Back