Tell a friend about our Thunderbird club!

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
We're easy to find online, but the best way to spread the word is word of mouth! Recently I've been printing these 4x6 invite photos and putting them on Thunderbirds I see or handing them out at car shows! Our goal is to get 3,000 more members so we can host a car show in the Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge, TN.

You can help by printing a few at your local Walmart or Walgreens photo center or Snapfish. I'm attaching the image I use to print, or I will share my gallery for you to print yourself directly from Walmart or Walgreens or Snapfish. I will also post photo coupons on this thread from time to time, so make sure you click the "watch thread" button for updates!
5-7-invite.jpg

Last edited:

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
This is really easy to do as well and effective. Invite your friends to like our facebook page from your PC or Phone. Thanks in advance for your help in getting the word out!

fbinvite.jpg photostudio_1570891435467.jpg

Last edited:

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Snapfish is offering 20-Count 4"x6" Photo Prints for Free when you apply coupon code 20PRTOCT at checkout. Shipping is free.

Note: Add your choice of a Quantity of 20x 4"x6" photos and change the shipping to the cheap shipping.

Last edited:

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Walgreens Photo is offering 10-Count 4"x6" or 4"x5.3"Photo Prints for Free (Add a Quantity of 10x of your choice of 4"x6" or 4"x5.3" photos) and apply coupon code FLASHFREE in cart. Select free store pickup where available. Thanks worldofcolor

Note, You must be logged into your Walgreen's account in order to apply the coupon code. Offer not valid in store or through the Walgreens Mobile App.