Tail light

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
T

tony millholen

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi everyone Happy Holidays I need help I need to replace my driver side tail light assembly for my 2005 tbird. Does anyone know where I can get one . I tried the request on line with those company's that find parts for you and they are jacking me around and ripping people off. Thank you....

Hi everyone Happy Holidays I need help I need to replace my driver side tail light assembly for my 2005 tbird. Does anyone know where I can get one . I tried the request on line with those company's that find parts for you and they are jacking me around and ripping people off. Thank you....

Thank you ,I found a unit and it's on the way. Everybody be where of those part locator's I got a call back from someone in the Middle East he told me they found one. Then he quoted me a price then he polled a bait and switch on the part and the price. When I told him I will be using my PayPal account he raised the price $38.80 more. We started at $145.00 then after his games it was now $263.83. I laughed at him and said forget it. Then started to lower the price. I hung up. He called back 3 times and used a different name each time. Bottom line please be where..... Have a safe and Happy Holidays

Back