T-Bird available

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raven02captn

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
If anyone is interested in an 02 yellow bird I have one that just came in to the dealer. I had ordered it last year but found one in Oct and bought it. I don't need two so all I want is my deposit back (which the dealer won't give me). The price owing is $43,775 (plus my deposit of $1,000) so worst case I just walk from my deposit.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ask for your deposit back. A dealership cannot leagally withold your deposit. Let the dealership sell their T bird for whatever the market will bear.

The dealer must give you back your deposit, ask for it again and mention the Better Business Bureau. If they don't give you your money back file a complant with the BBB in your area. This happened to me once before and that is how I got my money back.

Thanks guys for your advice.
I called the Attorney Generals office yesterday and they said they would help on my behalf so maybe the call from that office will jar it loose.
Thanks again. I am waiting for our weather here in the Twin Cities to improve so I can get my new bird out of the garage and do some crusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back