• Thread starter Love my pink tbird
  • Start date
Love my pink tbird

Love my pink tbird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello,

I am looking for a bra for my pink 02, which I just purchased. I have looked at several, but would like to know if anyone has had good success with fit and/or performance of a particular brand. Thanks!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

:) I believe you have two choices. Either the clear bra that adheres to the paint or a cover that you attach over the front. I've chosen to put the clear bra on mine Mainly for protection. If you choose to put on a cover bra, it will undoubtedly Rub spots on your front end paint. Good luck:)

The clear one is transparent. The car color shows through perfectly. I've had mine for two months. Love it! The only way you can tell it is on is by the clear thin line on the hood and around the fenders. You really have to look closely to see it.

Mine is a vinyl cover. My wife has had this bra on her Toyota for seven years and it has been perfect. I will encourage you to check it out.

Any custom auto shop should be able to do them. $700.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back