Springtime search for 03-05 Chicagoland area

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Hi, once the snow melts here (April) I am going to be searching for a 03-05 here in the Chicagoland area. Looking for mileage under 60,000, well maintained, with hardtop, non-traditional color.

Mike

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi, once the snow melts here (April) I am going to be searching for a 03-05 here in the Chicagoland area. Looking for mileage under 60,000, well maintained, with hardtop, non-traditional color.

Mike

Good for you Mike. Check the For sale section when you are ready. There are two in there now, but don't know where

Thats a tough question. Black for Red are out, but the wife might be ok with white - which surprised me. I'm partial to the Steel Blue or Merlot but she gets the pick all other things equal. Starting to look Monday - have 3 cars to see.

Mike:
Congrats on your new Gray TBIRD ride.:cool: Best of Luck!:)

I've been seeing a silver 2004 for the past three days on the way to work. Silver hard top with black wheels. It's a real beauty and their web site says it's 4k miles, half of my miles. I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back