Splash Guards and Floor Mats for 2004 T-Bird

Wrap23

Wrap23

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
There hasn’t been any chatter about splash guards since mid 2000s on this forum. Apparently the guy that used to sell a splash guards doesn’t any longer...link to site is dead.
I just bought a beautiful 2004 and would like to keep it that way. Does anybody know of anyone selling splash guards for these cars?
Also went straight to WeatherTech to buy floor guards and of course they’re not available for thunderbirds!
Anybody know of good, well fitting floor mats for the “new” Thunderbird?
Thanks,
Don

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

There hasn’t been any chatter about splash guards since mid 2000s on this forum. Apparently the guy that used to sell a splash guards doesn’t any longer...link to site is dead.
I just bought a beautiful 2004 and would like to keep it that way. Does anybody know of anyone selling splash guards for these cars?
Also went straight to WeatherTech to buy floor guards and of course they’re not available for thunderbirds!
Thanks,
Don
I bought TRUE LINE Automotive Clear Door Edge L Shape Molding Kit With Clear 3M Tape on Amazon and the painted them to match---excellent and you'd think they were stock. Go to Sherwin-Williams Automotive for an exact paint chip match and have a spray can mixed of the premium base coat and a can of clear coat for about $50 and paint it yourself. Don't forget primer---from them too and surface cleaner to remove dust before painting. Measure your doors edge and bevel cut with automotive trim sheers.
Also for splash guards---
RoadSport 4406 'A' Series Universal Fit Premiere Splash Guard (Plain Black; 12-3/4" Height x 7-3/8" Wide)
RoadSport I traced the wheel well pattern after the alignment I liked off the ground and square to the line of sight, cut off the excess and applied with 3M tape---on for 2 years and still a tight fit and looks good.
Mats---I had custom cut to match sand interior on black carpet. When I find the info I'll post back.
johnvins

I love the ones I got, and yes the fit was excellent, but I couldn't find them again yesterday. They were Lloyd's mats and here is their web site. https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/all-weather-mats I got the ones top left, but they look more like ones top right. Since my carpet is black, I ordered black.

https://i.*********/AI8gd1L.jpg https://i.*********/czese7y.jpg

I bought TRUE LINE Automotive Clear Door Edge L Shape Molding Kit With Clear 3M Tape on Amazon and the painted them to match---excellent and you'd think they were stock. Go to Sherwin-Williams Automotive for an exact paint chip match and have a spray can mixed of the premium base coat and a can of clear coat for about $50 and paint it yourself. Don't forget primer---from them too and surface cleaner to remove dust before painting. Measure your doors edge and bevel cut with automotive trim sheers.
RoadSport 4406 'A' Series Universal Fit Premiere Splash Guard (Plain Black; 12-3/4" Height x 7-3/8" Wide)
RoadSport I traced the wheel well pattern after the alignment I liked off the ground and square to the line of sight, cut off the excess and applied with 3M tape---on for 2 years and still a tight fit and looks good.
Mats---I had custom cut to match sand interior on black carpet. When I find the info I'll post back.
johnvins

Can you post a photo, John?

Thanks,
Don
I have been searching for a while there is a sight that caters to basically just thunderbirds, there prices are high but they have everything I think there called thunderbird specialties California customs google that and that will bring you to their website, I have Been looking for the stock floor mats myself for a while but have not found any as of yet. Hope this helps you out. If don’t want to spend a lot of money I went to the parts store and got good pair of Goodyear rubber floor mats since they come in different sizes, so should be able to find a close match I’ve had mine for a few years now they work great and good fit

johnvins
door-edge.jpg View attachment 3897 View attachment 3898 View attachment 3899

Added to my Sept. 24, 18 info above for my 2005 T-Bird

Back