Service and owners manuals - looking for official service and owners manuals for a 1955 Thunderbird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

When I bought my 1955 I got factory manuals and also the microfiche manual that Ford used to sell to the public. What is the microfiche worth?

The Trim and Sealer manual I purchased from CTCI was very hard to read. The one I got from NPD was much clearer.

I found both owners manual and service manuals for 55 Ford (which includes TBird applications) on internet. Cant remember the name of the company but it is on the west coast as I recall. The price was reasonable, the manuals were very informative. It was definitely worth what I spent on them (approx.. $30 as I recall). I would advise anyone with one of these old birds to avail themselves of a valuable resource. I've used it in adjusting the ignition timing and lots of other things. Triker Terry
T

I would be curious to see what that radio manual looks like. I've got the Howard W. Sams book (AR-5) and the original Motorola Service Manual for this (and lots of others) set. Would this be a copy of the Motorola book, or was something else published by Ford?

I think it's rather cute that the Sams book describes this radio as "for Ford Sports Car."

I have the original Microfishe manuals that Ford sold in 1955 to anyone that had a Thunderbird. Been thinking about selling it but am undecided.

Back