SCT Custom tunes

Can SCT custom tune files be shared? If so would anyone like to share their files. Just got mine and just tried one thing. Removed the rev limit. Everything went fine with no errors. However, no change was noticed.

There is a pre-loaded tune for the car on there.

2023 update. This is no longer the case, see posts below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try using the canned 93 octane tune they sent in the tuner.

Thanks fellows for the quick response. I tried again this morning. It shows no 93 Octane tune on my device. I wonder if it was left off this newer model. I will try to give the company support line a call Monday morning.

Thanks fellows for the quick response. I tried again this morning. It shows no 93 Octane tune on my device. I wonder if it was left off this newer model. I will try to give the company support line a call Monday morning.

Was there any performance tunes on the tuner?

Only 1 it was 3.9 Thunderbird. I thought this was the car default. I must be getting senile. I used to not read the instructions. These seem a little vague.

Only 1 it was 3.9 Thunderbird. I thought this was the car default. I must be getting senile. I used to not read the instructions. These seem a little vague.

That might be the one. If you hit that one, it should start downloading the tune than back up your stock tune.

Good Day ...I just purchased a SCT tuner. I am not totally sure about using this. Does anybody know the values that I should input that will result in maximum HP and torque . Looking for some guidance to achieve maximum performance from a 2002 TWEETTYBIRD.

Good Day ...I just purchased a SCT tuner. I am not totally sure about using this. Does anybody know the values that I should input that will result in maximum HP and torque . Looking for some guidance to achieve maximum performance from a 2002 TWEETTYBIRD.
Did it have pre-loaded tunes?

Good morning ....Gorgeous day...Tweety and I need to take flight and go for a ride and enjoy the new suspension put in over the long cold winter months. ..I am not sure , I never really played around with one of these. All i could see is one line says 3.9 Thunderbird. When I clicked on this Inget values like rev and maxim speed but all looking like stock values . Tuning for spark all are a zero , cannot add to positive only can go negative percentages. Would this be a preloaded tune. I can also play with these values.

Last edited:
Good Morning! It seems there are no longer preloaded tunes for the 2004 thunderbirds on the sct x4s. Does anybody have any ideas for getting a custom or heck a tune thats good for the 04? Even a direction to go in would be helpful

Is there anyone out there that has an SCT programmer with preloaded tunes for a 2003-2005 Thunderbird that they would be willing to sell. These are no longer available to buy.

I also have an 04 Mustang Mach 1 and an 05 Mustang GT. I have SCT programmers for them and the difference was incredible. I’m hoping that I get the same effect from the one that I just purchased for my 04 Thunderbird.

Back