Reliable Parts Source?

04tbirdjerry

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have tried several online parts suppliers and keep getting the wrong parts delivered. RockAuto's record is 50% of the parts are right and 50% are mis-marked and thus the wrong part. Does anyone have an online source that has a comprehensive website, decent pricing, good inventory and reasonable delivery?
My 04' bird is at 100k miles and everything is starting to wear out, so I'm doing more and more work on it (which i enjoy), but these parts suppliers are wearing on me. Thanks for your help!

A part number is a part number. I just got a part today from Rock Auto. I've never one time received the wrong part from them. If you order Part number N-1000, that's what they send.

I'm glad you have had good experiences. I ordered (this time) replacement harnesses and switches for my pass door unlock and window. They sent one harness in a bag marked (label) with correct part# but it was a terminal block wiring kit inside. The window switch was from a different car; I had to modify it to make it fit, I lost the ability for my driver door to drop the pass window, but the plus is it will now auto down and auto up, which it never did before. The other parts were correct. They show that switch as a fit for 2004 Thunderbird right door, but all I know is it must be a Ford part for a different car.
thanks for your input. They did send me the right power window track/motor kit.

Found this site -- Summit Racing Equipment -- 1-800 230-3030,They list things for T-Birds

Back