T

tan and true

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Especially needed -- Climate control head w/climate control--automatic
Inner fender liners
2 Center caps for hubcaps
Rubber end-caps for pieces that extend off the sun guards to secure them.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Drop me an e-mail on what you need ... I have ALLOT of parts for these vehicles NOS and Used. Which wheels do you have cast aluminum with chrome center cap, Poly Cast with gray or russet wheel centers or standard wheel with hubcaps

Does anyone know where I can find the plastic door armrests to fit the diamond jubilee tbirds? Mine are cracked and I can't seem to locate any scrapyards anywhere that may have one of these cars in them.

I am still looking for these armrests to fit my diamond jubilee in blue and still don't have anyone responding.

Does anyone know where I can find the plastic door armrests to fit the diamond jubilee tbirds? Mine are cracked and I can't seem to locate any scrapyards anywhere that may have one of these cars in them.

I posted a photo of a few of my arm rests on this site last week let me know if you still are looking for the Blue armrests and what ever else you need as I have ALLOT of NOS and USED 1972-79 Thunderbird parts. I have allot of parts for these cars and will confirm.

Especially needed -- Climate control head w/climate control--automatic
Inner fender liners
2 Center caps for hubcaps
Rubber end-caps for pieces that extend off the sun guards to secure them.

"I" have Used and NOS center wheel hub caps so which wheels do you need them for the cast aluminum or the poly cast wheels as they are different. I am not sure what your referring to regarding the "Rubber end-caps for pieces that extend off the sun guards to secure them?

I also have a used Automatic Temperature Control Head but currently I do not have any rust free front inner fender wells.

Back