parts interchange

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
mtippins123

mtippins123

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
i was curious to find out if any parts from a 3.8 v-6 will fit a 302/351w.
mainly parts like the timing chain cover and water pump. (i have a 351 water pump but not a timing chain civer for a 351w)
i also want to use the trans thats in the car (auto with the v-6) for the 351w that i want to put in. i know it works good, just leary of using the aod (mechanicle overdrive) that came with the 351w
i need alot of parts ( cam, liftrs, intake, carb, etc etc etc) and want to atleast use some parts from the v-6 if they will work.
i just dont want to take the v-6 to find out if they will. but if they will then it will be worth it to me to remove the v-6 to get the parts, otherwise going to the junkyard to find them...
thanks

thanks grinch.......i didnt think there was (other than ps pump and alt without brackets) been cross referencing and came up zilch on everything. thanks again

Back