painting a 57 bird in california, what kind of paint and where to get

PaxAmericana

PaxAmericana

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am starting to paint my 57 tbird. I am looking for starmist blue and colonial white. I will have to strip all the previous paint, as its all in bad condition, and paint the entire car from the metal.

The problem is that I live in California, and the brand I see recommended online, PPG Deltron Concepts DCC, is not available due to environmental regulations.

Are there other alternatives? Should I opt for a two-stage solution instead? Is there a place where I can get concepts in California? I am willing to travel out of state to get paint, no farther east than Utah. I am not an original purist, but I do want a classic look and shine, so what is the best paint brand for me, and where can I get it?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am starting to paint my 57 tbird. I am looking for starmist blue and colonial white. I will have to strip all the previous paint, as its all in bad condition, and paint the entire car from the metal.

The problem is that I live in California, and the brand I see recommended online, PPG Deltron Concepts DCC, is not available due to environmental regulations.

Are there other alternatives? Should I opt for a two-stage solution instead? Is there a place where I can get concepts in California? I am willing to travel out of state to get paint, no farther east than Utah. I am not an original purist, but I do want a classic look and shine, so what is the best paint brand for me, and where can I get it?

TCP GLOBAL CORP.
6695 RASHA STREET
SAN DIEGO, CA.92121

GOOD LUCK

Back