New to the Group/Buying soon

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Howdy Everyone !
I am new to the group so I thought I would introduce myself and then ask for some direction. My brother and I are classic collections from a '29 Ford to a '57 Chevy and now I am looking for my wife. When my wife and I met in college she was driving a 1983 T-Bird then traded for a 1988 Turbo Coupe. When kids came it went away and now she wants it back!!
I can restore most anything pre-70's so this will be a challenge, but I don't mind. What I need is a decent 1988 Turbo Coupe, Burgundy (will probably have to paint) standard. I am looking for the VIN so I can track the old one down.
It was sold in AZ in 1999 and we are in Texas so I looking and will probably have to have something shipped here.

Thanks !

Michael

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You might want to join the Vintage Thunderbird club in Texas their members has all years of T Birds and may know of a 88 Turbo Coupe.
Good Luck
Ron

Back