New guy got tips that helped

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Have the Tbird for a week and AC suddenly blew warm. The trick that I read was move both temp controls up and down together. And poof cold air. Tip said doors were stuck and moving controls loosens them. Dust may be culprit

Have the Tbird for a week and AC suddenly blew warm. The trick that I read was move both temp controls up and down together. And poof cold air. Tip said doors were stuck and moving controls loosens them. Dust may be culprit

Ahh, easy fix! I bought a Mustang a year ago and last Summer the A/C went out a few months after I bought it. First shop said I needed a new compressor, second one said I had a cracked return line which was only 295.00 to fix including recharging the entire system

Last edited:
There are always surprises. I got lucky with the trick.

I thought that there was only one temp control.....

Hi there is one for driver side and passenger side
Any way week 3 ended with 2 more codes we’ll actually 4 but need to again change #1 coil but now # 5 as well. This Tbird reminded me of my MGA and the points that you fixed every five miles hee hee.

Back