New Bird makes 64 1/2 Mustang Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should anyone have interest or care to pass along; with arrival coming very soon of another new Thunderbird, I have decided to sell one of my other cars. The one for sale is a vintage burgandy with white top. 1964 1/2 mustang convertible. white interior; black trim. ground up restoration on a car that has never had any rust. restored to mca concours 2 years ago.
mfg in april 1964, early serial number. 260 v8, original am radio (works perfect), automatic transmission. very correct. shows very well. Price is $19500. if purchased and picked up prior to April 1.
kept in a heated, air conditioned building.
can e-mail photos, answer questions, etc.
e mail: williamnormanjr@prodigy.net

-

Cool car! Pretty good price too, not?

Why you getting rid of it? Haven't you owned it very long? That would be my second favorite car to own. 57 Tbird being the first, but my 2002 has releaved that gotta have before I die request.

Lately I have been dreaming about a big V8 on a 28 to 32 Ford Roadster, something just silly and fun.

I have a 72 MGB that runs and looks great. Hate to get rid of it, as will have trouble getting the money I have into out of it. Someone buying it would not believe how reliable it is. And with collector plates (no annual fee) and vintage insurance of $110 a year really doesn't cost me much to keep it.

These guys who have like 20 cars, I don't understand how they keep them all up. I feel guilty if I don't drive each car every week or so. (Winter hibernations excluded).

Do send me photos to nuttygambler@*********
Is this the type of car you don't think about jumping into for a 300 or 400 round trip weekend getaway.

With young kids maybe it would make more sense to have one 4 seat convertable.

Yes. It's a good price for a buyer because I am serious about selling. I don't have to, but time does not permit me to pay attention to so many cars and the Thunderbirds have become number one on my interest list. The 64 1/2 Mustang convertible is truly beautiful and the vintage burgandy is a striking color. Perhaps its strongest point is that it has never been rusty. The car was in Texas for all its life until I brought it to N. C. in 1998. I will e-mail photos.

NuttyGambler See you have a 72 MGB,Last year I just finished restoring my 73. Know what you mean about not getting your money out of it. I paid $2,000 for mine about 14 yrs ago. After 4 yrs of working on it and a lot of parts ordered from Victoria British, I now have over $10,000 in it. And I did all the work. I will post a pic under New Rides, Gobird. My Babys. On the yahoo site.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

Wish I would have known about that 64 1/2 Stang before I ordered the wife's 03 SVT Cobra-she prefers the old style Stangs to the new ones

------------------
**********, **************************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back