Need fuel filler neck pipe for a 1969 thunderbird

OneAmongOthers

OneAmongOthers

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
While going through a rebuild/restoration of my 1969 thunderbird I am now replacing the fuel system and the current fuel filler neck pipe in my 1969 thunderbird has rust corrosion around the neck. Anyone out there have a spare by chance?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

While going through a rebuild/restoration of my 1969 thunderbird I am now replacing the fuel system and the current fuel filler neck pipe in my 1969 thunderbird has rust corrosion around the neck. Anyone out there have a spare by chance?
Did ytou ever find a filler neck for your bird? I am running into the same problem on my 67 and want to find out where to obtain one.

Did ytou ever find a filler neck for your bird? I am running into the same problem on my 67 and want to find out where to obtain one.
No I took it to a radiator repair shop and they brazed the pipe repairing it. Couldn't find another one.

Back