Need '66 Landau Limited Edition info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a '66 Landau Limited Edition. What is the difference between a Landau, and a Limited Edition, and how many were made. Thanks for any help.

Lyle

Do you know how this car is limited? I have never heard of a "limited Edition". There is a "special" which includes the 428 engine. Can you give some more info?

Tim
66 TLQ

There is just a label on the inside of car on each side just behind the door window that says Limited Edition. I now think that someone just stuck them on there for the heck of it. I haven't been able to find any info on a Limited Edition, so I don't think there is one. I'm new to '66 T-birds, so I have a lot to learn. The car has a 390.

Lyle

....Hi Lyle...I might suggest, you pick up a copy of T-Bird - 45 Years of Thunder - Second Edition. I find this book an invaluable source of information. Re: your Question...There was no special editions in 66. The "special" 66's were the 428's...Cheers! Martin.

special edition

They made a special edition in 1965 but I don't know about 66. One of the major features was that the name of the origional owner was but on the dash on a gold plated plack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back