My Cherry 1982 T-Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Well that time has come....like it will in all of our lives. Like it or not at 80 I am beyond the age of enjoying my baby. I have a 1982 T-Bird Town Landau. ALL opriginal, always garaged, new tires, snows, fully optioned, excellent, mint, perfect or whatever the right term might be. 75000 original miles. Dark Midnight Blue / Silver Blue accent with wire wheels, Landau padded top, running lights, cornering lights, basically all of the toys.
Bought it new in '82 myself.
Want to sell to collector or an interested party. This is not a beater/driver but has been my transportation for over twenty years. It is a survivor class show ready car, 100% stock, (except upgraded Alpine stereo however, still have orig AM/FM Stereo FoMoCo radio), never wrecked, always professionally maintained and serviced. NO dents, scratches, rust, all paper work plus original window sticker. This is all original condition no restoration.
This is a very high quality car that needs a nice home and has all original parts down to the orig spare.
Interested parties please respond to this post or via my e-mail under my profile. I will have pictures shortly to show the quality of product.
Thanks ThunderMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back