My 1955 Bird needs a pair of fender skirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
This Northern New England 1955 Thunderbird is under restoration and I’m looking for a set of rear fender skirts (and any necessary installation parts) ! I think I’d prefer old parts that are in decent shape because I assume they are of better quality than new aftermarket ones ?

Thanks for reading the forum, JDJ

This Northern New England 1955 Thunderbird is under restoration and I’m looking for a set of rear fender skirts (and any necessary installation parts) ! I think I’d prefer old parts that are in decent shape because I assume they are of better quality than new aftermarket ones ?

Contact Hill's Thunderbird Center in Racine, Ohio at (800) 562-1955. They are a great source for both new and used '55-'57 Thunderbird parts. I purchased many parts from them during the restoration of my '56, so I can reccomend them without reservation.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: JDJ
Contact Hill's Thunderbird Center in Racine, Ohio at (800) 562-1955. They are a great source for both new and used '55-'57 Thunderbird parts. I purchased many parts from them during the restoration of my '56, so I can reccomend them without reservation.
Thanks Eboose 7

I suggest contacting the various aftermarket Thunderbird sources. They often have used parts as well as current reproductions. That is especially true of the places that also do restorations.

Is this Jerre? Steve from North Andover here. If you look in Hemmings there are a few people selling the parts (skirts) you are looking for. There is a guy named Stan Levy in North Easton, MA who parts cars and sells parts. I know he has a set of skirts. I wasn't willing to pay his price but you can check with him if you like. He only does phone calls. (508)238-5680.
I saw in Hemming's that a few other people have skirts for sale. Best of luck!
Steve

Please put parts for sale and wanted in the parts wanted/for sale forum in the future. Moving the post now.

Is this Jerre? Steve from North Andover here. If you look in Hemmings there are a few people selling the parts (skirts) you are looking for. There is a guy named Stan Levy in North Easton, MA who parts cars and sells parts. I know he has a set of skirts. I wasn't willing to pay his price but you can check with him if you like. He only does phone calls. (508)238-5680.
I saw in Hemming's that a few other people have skirts for sale. Best of luck!
Steve
Hi Steve, yes it is I and I appreciate the source and will call him! Thanks also for the Hemmings source. I totally forgot about Hemmings

Mr.Moderator, Sorry about that. How do I find that part of the forum ?
I have 2 sets of skirts if interested c

Attachments

• IMG_20181004_151957501_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181004_151957501_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back