Modified 2004

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

These special cars are all about making owners happy. If his treatment makes him happy, good for him. As far as ruined, paint can be undone. I like it.
Whatever floats his boat. I don't mind bolt on mods, but permanent mods or defacing the original paint does not increase the value of the car

No paint involved. This is a vinyl wrap. Cost is less than paint and is easily reversed to original. The wrap actually protects the original paint.
O K, that is better. If he ever sells, at least a new owner can put it back if they don't like the look

The T-Bird is only original once. It will never be worth more than when original. But, each to his own. This car was never meant to be two tone other than the top on some models. It's unusual for sure, and I don't think it helped to have painted the center caps.

Another T Bird ruined, but to each their own

Must have been reading my mind. First look, I thought the same thing! but like you said, to each their own. I guess that's what makes America great!!

I like it, looks very cool. I got the rear light covers years back when it was a company in san diego but suddenly they disappeared, such a shame. I think it was thunderbird concepts, then they either moved or sold out to someone elsewhere in the country and then I last heard they stiffed everyone on orders and shut down after taking there money.

Who told you that you could speak for all of us?:mad::) I’m Digging that ride for sure! It’s different, but not too godey! The Teebird is a classy ride, so you must be careful how you modify it. I give yours an A- for sure!

I’m sorry. I don’t know how to use this site as you can tell.

Back