Missing out 1995 tbird

C
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have no idea what could be wrong with it. I have changed the plugs, wires, coil packs, altenator, throttle positioning sensor, and the torque converter and it still fouling out. After about 30 minutes of driving it cuts out and shudders real bad. I have changed the transmission fluid in it twice and it has a new oil change. It shudders and misses out between 1200 rpms and 2500 rpms. Anything under or over works just fine. I have exhausted my own personal knowledge and my fathers knowledge trying to fix this. Any help would be appreciated

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Warning! I know NOTHING. But just off the top of my head, the one thing you didn't mention were fuel injectors. I don't even know if fuel injectors could cause the symptom you're talking about, but that would be my next GUESS.

For whatever it might be worth. :)

Have you put a scanner on your computer to see if there is a hidden code ? I know this sounds unlikely but put a new ground wire from the engine to the battery and try that....... Good Luck Rick

Back