Massive stockpile of vintage parts

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheNewOldSchool

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey guys,
I have a family friend that is really into classic T-Birds, has well over a dozen to include random ones like with rumble seat or factory super charger options. He has a warehouse full of parts- mostly engine bay stuff but if any of you have a need for any original parts for the 1st (and maybe 2nd?) gen T-Birds let me know

Hey guys,
I have a family friend that is really into classic T-Birds, has well over a dozen to include random ones like with rumble seat or factory super charger options. He has a warehouse full of parts- mostly engine bay stuff but if any of you have a need for any original parts for the 1st (and maybe 2nd?) gen T-Birds let me know
Thank you that is great to know.....

Hey guys,
Hello. Please let me know if there would be a good used driver's door panel for a late 62 or 63 T-bird. Thank you Tom 502-682-8134

I will check on the door panel and let you know.

2005 is way way way too new for anything my friend has- he's more in the 50's and 60's era.

Hey guys,
got a 1956 fordomatic?

Thank you that is great to know.....
Good Afternoon ! Would there happen to be an air cleaner snorkel or the accordion bellows at the end of the snorkel in the inventory ? Many thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my inquiry,
REgards,

Upper front bumper for a 1964?
Also, where is this stash located? Shipping something like this across the country could be a pain.

Hey guys,
I am looking for the RH Taillamp for an 87-88 Coupe.

Looking for parts to use the original type oil canister type oil filter for a 55, 292 Y block. Specifically missing that plate and nut that holds this plate to the engine block. The nut is threaded on the inside to accommodate the bolt that holds can to the engine block.
Thanks!

Left front fender from a '55 ? One from a '56 would work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back