Lowest mileage Birds (under 20k miles) 2002 - 2005

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Now that these classic beauties are approaching their 20th year in our garages (and yes, on the road too!), I'm curious to know who has the lowest mileage on their Birds?
Also would be curious to know if you are the original, second owner, third owner, etc. If not original owner, what year did you buy your Bird and how many miles at purchase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that these classic beauties are approaching their 20th year in our garages (and yes, on the road too!), I'm curious to know who has the lowest mileage on their Birds?
Also would be curious to know if you are the original, second owner, third owner, etc. If not original owner, what year did you buy your Bird and how many miles at purchase?

I am the third owner of a premium 2003 Black Bird, bought in 2015 with 59K miles. Now it has almost 74K, so an average of 2K miles per year.

How about you?
I have a 2002 red bird with 16k miles on it. I am the 3rd owner, bought it 3 years ago when it had 8k miles on it. It's running well and I'm having fun with it. Wolfe Andrews

I am the third owner of a premium 2003 Black Bird, bought in 2015 with 59K miles. Now it has almost 74K, so an average of 2K miles per year.

How about you?
I am the original owner of my 2002 Red with white hard top. 21K miles!!!

Holy $#@! Wolfe! That has to the record low mileage Bird anywhere, or close to it!

Not even broke in!
Not even close. Several sold on Bring a Trailer this year with under 5,000 miles and many under 13k.
Screenshot_20210616-202019_Edge.jpgScreenshot_20210616-202407_Edge.jpgScreenshot_20210616-202303_Edge.jpg

How about you?
I am the third owner of a 2004. The car had 12,000 miles when I bought it eight years ago and has about 22,000 miles now. It has been garaged since new and looks new. I've just ordered new tires due to aging of the factory tires.

How about you?
I have 13,000 miles on my 007 2003. I purchased from a Ford Dealer in 2013 who had put it away with 7000 miles on it. Car was never registered till I purchased it.

I’m the third owner of a 2002 torch red T-bird.. It had 16,700 miles when I bought it 4 1/2 years ago.. It’s about to turn 22,000.. Being from Upstate NY, snow rules for 5 months a year so she gets parked in a garage for that time keeping the mileage down...

How about you?
I have 18000 on my 2004

How about you?
2002, 2nd owner, 4K.

How about you?
I am the second owner of a Steel Gray 2003 premium. (The dealership owner was the first and I bought it from him in 2003 with 33,000 miles). It now has 45,000.

I have 18000 on my 2004
I have about 10,000 miles on my 2003. Techincally I am the third owner, buying it from the widow of the first owner. The top has only been used once, when driven home from the dealer. Only senior citizens have owned it. It had about 8000 miles when I bought it.

2nd owner of '02 Black/Black that I picked up earlier this year with 17,240 miles... rolled over 17,800 miles this past weekend. I'd venture to say I may be one of the younger bird owners on this site... just turned over 33 years on the clock... so not all millenials haven't heard of this car or appreciate it. My wife and I love our bird!

How about you?
My 2002 Whisper White has 8013...but will be putting more on it. I love her!

Back