Lowering

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
Last seen
Has anyone considered or actually lowered their T-Bird. As much as I love the look of the car the front is 1.5 to 2" to high (in my opinion). There are Eibach lowering springs available, just curiou :confused: s to see if anyone has done it and if any pics are available......

Paul

The only thing I do not care to much about the Bird is its higher front stance.......sorry to all the purists out there. I do beleive I will lower the front a mild 1.3". Can always put the stock springs back on....... :

Intrax Springs lower 1.7 inches in front

I lowered my 05 with Intrax springs, 1.7 in front and 1.5" in rear.
I wanted to get the front down a bit and I thought the springs would stiffen the ride. They don't. The car needs performance shock to match the lowered springs but none are available, yet. The only other way is to go is with larger tires on the rear and smaller in the fornt. that is next for me.

sounds like it may look good but i have a problem already just getting over speed bumps.:)
steve

Lowered 05

Has anyone considered or actually lowered their T-Bird. As much as I love the look of the car the front is 1.5 to 2" to high (in my opinion). There are Eibach lowering springs available, just curiou :confused: s to see if anyone has done it and if any pics are available......

Paul
I lower my 05 with Intrax springs. Don't do it without performance struts/shocks and be ready to change the wheels/tires.
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back