Looking for 2002-05 16-spoke OEM wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
labelles
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi,

I'm looking for a set of four 16-spoke wheels in good condition with center caps for my 2004 T-Bird. If you have any, or know where I could find a set, please let me know at serge.labelle1@*********.

Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of four 16-spoke wheels in good condition with center caps for my 2004 T-Bird. If you have any, or know where I could find a set, please let me know at serge.labelle1@*********.

Thanks.
are you looking for the premium wheels that came on the 2004?

I'm not sure what the "premium" wheels were. I understand there is a diecast and a machined version of these 16-spoke wheels with a center cap (see picture). When I bought my 2004 T-Bird last year, the previous owner had put 20" DUB chrome wheels on and I did not like the look. I ended up buying 17-spoke wheels that look a bit like the original 16-spoke so that will do for now. If I can find a good deal on originals in good condition, I might be tempted to get them to achieve the full original look.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 4
I have a set for sale. All are in good shape. One wheel has some very slight damage, but you have to look close to see it.
Asking $750 but open to negations.

I have a set of these for sale. All are in good shape, but one does have some very slight damage. Asking $750.00 for the set or make offer. Enclose are some pictures for you to look at.

Jim

Attachments

• 04-05 Prem. TB wheels.JPG
    04-05 Prem. TB wheels.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 1
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 009 damage  04-05.JPG
    009 damage 04-05.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 1
I have a set of these for sale. All are in good shape, but one does have some very slight damage. Asking $750.00 for the set or make offer. Enclose are some pictures for you to look at.

Jim
Hi Jim,
Looks interesting. Do you have any idea of shipment cost to Canada. I'm in Montreal, Quebec. Alternatively, let me know where you are and I will try to figure it out.

I am in Winston Salem, NC 27107. By the time each of these wheels are boxed, they will weigh approximately 30lbs each.

Hi Jim,
Shipping to Canada would be around $200. With the rims, duties and exchange rate, this turns out to be a fairly expensive set of extra wheels. I'm going to pass your offer this time, but thank you for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back