Lincoln LS

Status
Not open for further replies.
wink.gif
I was just wondering if anyone here has joined the Lincoln LS Owners Club website. I think this came up maybe back on the old BON site. They seemed to have some connections with Ford engineers or something if you joined their site and they were talking about making a place for the T-Birds on it. I was just wondering about this because I noticed it on my favorites column.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi Gobird!

I'm the president and founder of the Lincoln LS Owners Club (LLSOC). I started the club back in January of 2001 and we have over 500 members across the country and in Canada.

You are correct in that we have an intimate working relationship with the Lincoln engineering team that is responsible for the LS. We are officially recognized by Lincoln-Mercury and by Ford. We have also partnered with Lincoln to provide a free 6-month trial membership to anyone who purchases a 2002 LS. They are including our membership brochure as part of the video that gets shipped to the new owners.

We have decided to extend the free, 6-month trial membership to all owners of the Lincoln LS, Jag S-type and Ford Thunderbirds that are based of the same DEW98 platform. While we currently have only a couple of Tbird members and no S-types we'd love to include you all in the club since we share a common platform. Don't want to take away from this fine forum because I enjoy reading about the new bird as much as you all do so I haven't posted too much here.

We have a very active message board which includes a Ford Certified Master Technician forum that is very useful for our members as well as access to all the Technical Service Bulletins for the cars involved. We also have monthly newsletters as well as a quarterly magazine. Dues for the year are $35. We are attempting to be a bricks-and-mortar and setting up chapters in our more populated states.

If anyone is interested in taking the club out for a test drive (we put our money where our mouth is unlike other pay first, look later clubs) you can sign up at http://www.llsoc.com/freemembership.htm

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at brian.gowing@llsoc.com

Brian Gowing
Founder/President
Lincoln LS Owners Club www.llsoc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back