Hi. It’s Paul about the bezel that came off.. I just wanted to check that you did receive my address. Please let me know.
Hi Paul. Sorry for the delay in replying. Since it doesn't make sense for us to split up a pair of the new Chrome-Plated Tail Light Bezels, I'll just send you a new set of two. That will give you an 'extra' just in case. Please send me your shipping address again. Regards, Philip

Hi Paul. Sorry for the delay in replying. Since it doesn't make sense for us to split up a pair of the new Chrome-Plated Tail Light Bezels, I'll just send you a new set of two. That will give you an 'extra' just in case. Please send me your shipping address again. Regards, Philip

Hi Phil. I just got back from a 2week vacation and the new bezels were here. Thank you SO much. You are truly a “stand-up” to do this for me. Good customer service seems to be a thing of the past, but you have created a customer for life by being so generous. I hope others take note of what an honorable businessman you are. Thank you again.

VolleyballJIM

Hi....Phil at the Thunderbird Specialties web site, offered me a refund on the original chrome bezel for the T-bird scoop, IF I bought the new one, which I am thinking of doing. Has anyone had any experience with the new Bezel (evidently rounded on the end; still afixed with 3m tape, though)....

Last edited:
Hi....Phil at the Thunderbird Specialties web site, offered me a refund on the original chrome bezel for the T-bird scoop, IF I bought the new one, which I am thinking of doing. Has anyone had any experience with the new Bezel (evidently rounded on the end; still afixed with 3m tape, though)....
I got mine a few months ago and as far as add-ons I love my taillight bezels.. I think thy look great on my red 02.. It breaks up the red on red on red of the back end.. If I had a black bird I my not of bought them because the red taillights would of been a handsome accent to the back end.. The bezels went right on with the 3m tape..

I bought it and I like it. I had to trash the $79 cheapo one bought elsewhere after trying to reshape it to fit.